Postea (maker of QubeVu solutions) is looking for a creative problem solver to join its small team of R&D engineers in Cambridge. In this position, you'll participate in the development of novel measurement technologies from early proof of concepts to the refinement of fully functional prototypes.
A solid understanding of signal/image processing and a working knowledge of computer vision is required. Candidates should be equally comfortable writing code (C/C++) as discussing algorithms in front of a white board.
Thorough knowledge of image processing and computer vision
- Conventional 2D image processing (filtering, Hough transform, segmentation, edge detection, optical flow, etc)
- SLAM, structure from motion, multi-camera system calibration
- Experience using point clouds
Familiarity with 3D sensor technology
- Understanding of technology premises: LiDAR, stereo vision, time of flight, structured light
- Experience using such sensors in the context of scene reconstruction, tracking, or metrology
- C/C++, MATLAB
- Familiarity with openCV. PCL is a bonus
- Solid foundations in math and physics
- Decent grasp of optics
A graduate degree in EE or CS is preferred, although knowledge acquired through experience is highly valued as well.
- Work with a small team of high-energy, focused engineers who know how to have fun
- Casual working environment
- Great benefits package
- MBTA accessible
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind.
Email your resume and a cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should explain your interest in this position, and describe your specific skills and qualities that make you the ideal candidate for the job.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and emails without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered. We appreciate every applicant's interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.