Postea (maker of QubeVu solutions) is looking for a Sales Manager to join a lean, high-performance sales team. This is a challenging, hands-on position requiring an organizationally open mindset and flexible structured work methodology. The ideal candidate is capable of growing into this new position with a high level of independence, within a multifunctional team.
To find out more about the company and our solutions, please take a close look at www.qubevu.com.
A degree and background in customer facing tech B2B sales environment either in
- Engineering/Technical sales or Sales support, or
- Business & Management
Desired industry backgrounds include
- Dimensioning and/or imaging technology
- Integrated hardware and software solutions for materials handling, supply chain or shipping Industries
- Technical solutions for freight / logistics sector
- Generating business opportunities through promoting our full range of products and services
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Client management, increasing inbound lead to client conversion and continuously seeking for new sales and growth opportunities.
- Managing CRM system, reporting and participating in weekly sales and marketing meetings.
- Track and report sales metrics data to leadership
- Managing and supporting various marketing and sales promotion related actions and activities
- Participate in client visits, trade shows and industry event
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and reporting of product, client, competitor and marketing environment changes and opportunities
- 2+ years of direct B2B tech sales experience
- Familiarity or adaptability to handle technical B2B sales cycle
- Team player capable of taking initiative
- Manages negotiation process and concludes sales with customers efficiently
- Has excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Has a good technical understanding of current enterprise technology platforms and be confident in demonstrating technical devices to customers and users both online and onsite
- Should be prepared to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
- Equipped with strong analytical skills with excellent communication & networking skills
- Capable of communicating with decision makers of various levels presenting complex solutions in comprehensible manner.
- Desired (not essential) language skills: Spanish, German or Mandarin
- International sales experience and multicultural adaptability
- You will receive training from our in-house experts. This will include the use of our products and an understanding of the benefits that the products deliver
- Work with a lean high-energy sales team in close co-operation with engineering team based at our Cambridge, MA head office (location non-negotiable)
- A focused, fun, target driven and casual working environment
- A generous compensation package with a base salary and performance targets tuned to level of experience and level of fit
- Great benefits package
- MBTA accessible
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind.
Email your resume and a cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should explain your interest in this position, and describe your specific skills and qualities that make you the ideal candidate for the job.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and emails without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered. We appreciate every applicant's interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.